Nua’s engineering team is looking for highly motivated and talented DevOps/Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) to build the next generation of software services that powers several mission critical applications.
• Excellent knowledge of AWS Products (EC2, ECS, elasticache, Route53, VPC/Private cloud
configurations and others)
• Experience with Microservices - container technologies, docker.
• Have a passion for automation by creating tools using Python, or Bash
• Experience deploying and managing CI/CD pipelines.
• Have strong experience in managing distributed computing systems, e.g., NoSQL, Cassandra,
Hadoop, Redshift, Redis, Kafka
• Strong expertise in troubleshooting complex production issues
• Good understanding of Unix/Linux based operating system
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
• Monitor production, staging, test and development environments for a myriad of applications in an agile and dynamic organisation.
• You are an independent problem-solver who is self-directed and capable of exhibiting deftness to handle multiple simultaneous competing priorities and deliver solutions promptly.
• Provide incident resolution for all technical production issues.
• Create and maintain accurate, up-to-date documentation reflecting configuration, and responsible for writing justifications, training users in complex topics, writing status reports, documenting procedures, and interacting with other Nua staff and management.
• Guide to improve the stability, security, efficiency and scalability of systems.
• Determine future capacity needs and investigate new products and/or features.
• Strong troubleshooting ability will be used daily; will take steps on their own to isolate issues and
resolve root cause through investigative analysis in environments where the candidate has little
Education & Experience
• BS in computer science with 4+ years