We are looking for a Sr. FullStack (JS) Engineer with a keen eye for design and great UX sensibilities. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
BS in Computer Science (or related field), 4-8 years of relevant work experience.
You'll be responsible for
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code.
- Solving complex technical problems.
- Performing an objective analysis of the problem statement and coming up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure that projects meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participating in and driving code reviews.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020.
- Proven expertise at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens.
- A high proficiency in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- To be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment.
- To be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable and distributed systems.
- The agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Experience working on massively large scale data systems in production environments.
Bonus points for
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Prior experience in Go & Python.
- Open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.